Ballet is a great dance style for children to study. It forms the base for many other dance styles and offers numerous benefits for children, such as;
- Learning co-ordination, balance and how to control their bodies in motion
- Learning how to follow instructions and gain a sense of discipline.
- Getting active, improving fitness and as they progress using and developing strong muscles and good posture.
- Gain confidence by working with other students, performing in small groups and on stage and achieving great results in examinations.
- Develop their imagination skills to act out or express characters, moods and motivations.
At Fusion we work to incorporate all of the above benefits in our classes, working with our students to ensure they progress whilst having fun.